IBM and Sund & Bælt have embarked on a close collaboration to deliver a new and advanced digital package solution that will extend the lifetime of bridges, roads and tunnels across the world.
EIB signs 200 million loan with A/S Femern Landanlaeg of Denmark. Financing will be used to improve the Danish rail network connection to the future undersea tunnel. Project concerns construction of new tracks, upgrading existing ones to higher speed limits, electrification and implementation of ERTMS. The Project is located on the Scandinavian Mediterranean TEN-T Core Network Corridor
- Tender for Framework Agreement for railway technical consultancy services 20. May 2019
- Tender for Framework Agreement for railway safety consultancy services 20. May 2019
- The Fehmarnbelt project gets the green light from the German authorities for preparatory works (PPW) in Germany 3. May 2019
- Minutes of extraordinary general meeting A/S Øresund – 26. April 2019 26. Apr 2019
- Minutes of ordinary general meeting A/S Storebælt – 26. April 2019 26. Apr 2019