On 1 August 2021 Claus Baunkjær will take over as CEO of A/S Øresund. Claus Baunkjær has been CEO of Femern A/S from 2012 until 1 August 2021.
Femern A/S has prequalified three consortia to compete for the contract to establish a large transformer station to supply the Fehmarnbelt tunnel and the railway between Denmark and Germany with green electricity. The transformer station will also have the capacity to power electric vehicles.
- Interim report A/S Øresund: Q1 27. May 2021
- Interim report for A/S Storebælt: Q1 2021 27. May 2021
- Minutes from the annual general meeting A/S Storebælt 19. april 2021 19. Apr 2021
- Minutes from the annual general meeting A/S Øresund 19. april 2021 19. Apr 2021
- Transformer station to supply green energy for the Fehmarnbelt Tunnel 16. Apr 2021