Although Sund & Bælt has outsourced a wide range of operational tasks, we do occasionally need new employees, mainly in administration, finance and IT, management and planning, marketing and sales, and technical knowledge, where we may need engineers in particular.
We put emphasis on the great satisfaction, motivation and flexibility of our employees. Therefore it is very important to us to give our employees good opportunities for personal development, well-being and education.
Here are 10 good reasons to work at Sund & Bælt:
- We are a sound, solid and well-managed company
- We prioritise training and development of each employee
- We put emphasis on challenging you professionally and constantly to be better at your job
- You will be part of a company where we are at the forefront of developments, and where professional excellence is second to none. The latest example is the establishment of Sprogø Off-Shore Wind Farm
- Employee satisfaction is high with us, and we have low absenteeism and staff turnover
- We prioritise freedom with responsibility and create good conditions for your working life. We do this in part with our attractive family policy
- We have an active culture committee, planning and implementing social activities for employees and their families during the year
- We put emphasis on a good physical and psychological working environment and have a well-functioning safety committee. At Sund & Bælt your workplace is under control, and your work equipment is in good order
- We offer a range of attractive staff schemes, such as critical illness insurance, health insurance, free health checks and Movia business cards
- Attractive canteen scheme at reasonable rates and free fruit for all employees