Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of A/S Øresundsforbindelsen will be held on 26 April 2016 at 14:00 at the company’s premises, Vester Søgade 10, 6th floor, 1601 Copenhagen V.
Items on the agenda are:
1. Election of Chairman of the meeting
2. Approval of Annual Report
3. Resolution on the appropriation of profits or the treatment of loss in accordance with the approved Annual Report.
4. Amendments to the Articles of Association
5. Resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and Management Board
6. Election of members to the Board of Directors, including election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman
7. Determination of Board of Directors’ remuneration
8. Election of auditor/auditors
9. Any proposals from the Board of Directors or shareholders
Below are the complete resolutions with accompanying remarks. Side 2/2 12 April 2016 Re. Point 1
Re. Point 1
It is proposed that lawyer Peter Wengler-Jørgensen be elected Chairman of the meeting.
Re. Points 2 and 3
It is proposed that the company’s Annual Report for 2015 be approved and that the Board of Directors’ proposal for profit appropriation, as set out in the company’s Annual Report for 2015, be approved.
The company’s Annual Report for 2015 is available at https://sundogbaelt.dk/en
Re. Point 4
See attached proposal for the revised Articles of Association.
Re Point 5
It is proposed that discharge of the Board of Directors and Management Board be granted.
Re. Point 6
Henning Kruse Petersen is stepping down as the elected member and Chairman of the Board of Directors and a new Chairman will therefore be elected at the Annual General Meeting.
Details about the composition of the Board of Directors will be published on the company’s website before the meeting.
Re. Point 7
The Board of Directors does not receive separate remuneration. This is due to the fact that the remuneration from the company is included in the director’s fee in the parent company Sund & Bælt Holding A/S.
Re. Point 8
The statutory audit of Sund & Bælt Holding A/S as well as of the parent company’s wholly and part-owned subsidiaries was put out for tender. Based on the bids received, PwC is deemed to have submitted the most economically advantageous bid, and it is therefore the Board’s rec-ommendation that the statutory audit be awarded to PwC.
Re Point 9
There is no other business under this item.
Board of Directors