The Consultant’s services cannot be described exhaustively.
However, the Consultant is expected to perform the following services:
– Assistance in the preparation of the basic design of railway works and assistance in the preparation and completion of the tender processes,
– Review of the contractor’s detailed design as well as supervision of the construction of the railway works,
– Assistance in the testing and commissioning processes,
– Assistance in defining and managing technical interfaces (related to e.g. track, electrification, signalling and communication), and
– General services related to the project – relevant throughout the entire contract period.
The tender was announced on Tender Electronic Daily on 20 May 2019.
Candidates interested in requesting for participation must submit its the request for participation by uploading it to the electronic tendering system. The electronic tendering system is accessed via the link: http://eu.eu-supply.com/app/rfq/rwlentrance_s.asp?PID=240181&B=KA
The deadline for requesting for participation is 17 June 2019 12:00 local time in Denmark.